Known for work ethics, integrity, quick understanding, solving problems and handling difficult situations
1. Quick grasping of what other wants to say as well as the knowledge about the business of client and their planning. And accordingly guide them, to the best possible extent, about various Laws applicable to that organisation.
2. Appearance before the various Authoritiesof Direct and Indirect Tax for handling Scrutiny assessment, Audit objection, Appeal before the Commissioner and Tribunal, International Taxation Matter,Search and Survey cases,Investigation and Intelligence & Criminal Investigation (I&CI) unit etc.
3. Giving guidance to team / subordinates etc. for preparation of submission before various Authorities of Direct and indirect Tax.
4. Giving guidance to team / subordinates etc. on preparation of Transfer pricing report.
5. Giving regular updates on various laws to team, subordinates, clients etc. and guiding them on how to fulfil requirements of law.
6. Preparation of check list which covers the requirements of law to be verified at a glance.
7. Guide subordinate on Internal Audit work, Information System Audit work & Forensic audit work.
8. Giving guidance on how to increase brand value of the organisation.
9. Guide to subordinate on implementation of Ind AS.
10. Guide to subordinate on SME Listing procedures & guidelines.
11. Create awareness about risk management, benefits of having proper system based business. And help them in formation of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs’).
12. Drawing attention of people about services required by their organization from Management point of view as well as required under various Laws.
13. Give details of tax and other incentive along with Govt. subsidies available to the organisation with detailed analysis.
14. Giving guidance on book keeping and maintenance of books of accounts as per the requirements of various applicable laws.
15. Also engaged in social activity to aware people about the Human nature, morale and social responsibilities, theory of Karma etc.
16. Believe that the life we enjoy is the result of hard work of so many peoplealive or dead. And therefore compile the book namely “સ્વભાવ અને સમૃદ્ધિ” with self-assessment questionnaire. And then after 3 years, prepared another book in three Languages “Towards Happiness” in English, “समझदारीसेखुशियों की और – in Hindi and “સમજણનો આનંદ” in Gujarati. And distributing these books absolutely free to the people.
17. Taken part in the ABP Ashmita TV channel regarding Talk on GST impact, Gujarat Budget-2018, on PNB scam and also taken part in discussion on Budget, 2019 Dt. 01-02-2019 from 10.00 am to 2pm.
18. Taken part in the Mantavya News channel regarding Talk on Gujarat Budget-2019 Dt. 19-02-2019 from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Known for work ethics, integrity, quick understanding and cool mind.
1. Preparation of submission before the various Authorities of Direct and Indirect Tax for handling Scrutiny assessment, Audit objection, Appeal before the Commissioner and Tribunal, International Taxation Matter, Search and Survey cases, Investigation and Intelligence & Criminal Investigation (I&CI) unit etc.
2. Inform various changes in procedures and laws to subordinates and clients and give them details about how to comply that requirements.
3. Appearance before the Direct and Indirect Tax Authorities regarding any inquiry from department or for solving of any difficulty face by the client from the Authorities.
4. Preparation of transfer pricing report.
5. Final verification of all types of Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and GST Audit work.
6. Final verification of all types Income tax Returns, GST returns.
7. Verify that the check list prepare for compliance of various law has been properly fill up by the staff and or client or his accountant.
8. Inform clients about tax and other incentive available to the organisation.
9. Provide consultancy on book keeping and how to have maximum tax benefits after complying the law after verification of books of accounts
10. Giving guidance on maintenance of records as per the requirements of various applicable laws to that organisation.
11. Administration relating to Information Technology related matter of the Office.
12. Handling Information system Audit work, analysing the gap between what is there and what it should be and giving valuable suggestions on improvement with the help of senior CA and technical partner
Known for Punctuality & Honesty.
1. All types of Statutory, Tax and Internal Audit and certification work
2. Assisting clients’ in developing, deciding, Implementing Policies with analysis of the gap between what is there and what it should be and giving valuable suggestions on improvement with the help of senior CA. And also verifying whether the organisation is adhering those policies or not.
3. Assisting clients’ in developing, deciding, Implementing Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs’).And also verifying whether the organisation is adhering that SOPs’ or not.
4. Implementing Ind AS with the help of senior CA.
5. Giving guidance on how to increase brand value of the organisation with the help of senior CA.
6. Giving guidance on how to proceed for SME listing with the help of senior CA.
7. Handling risk management Audit and assessment with the help of senior CA.
8. Handling forensic Audit and Investigation matter with the help of senior CA.
Rupesh Mehta & Associates
B-1005/1006, Solitare Corporate Park,
Nr. YMCA Club, Besides Divya Bhaskar,
S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015